人散庙门灯火尽,却寻残梦独多时

Friday, September 02, 2005

Leaving-Do Invite

Hiyaz!!! :)

It’s September now, and unfortunately, National Service in Singapore beckons and I have to go back for good on the 17th of this month.

I’m having a little leaving-do drinks thingy on Sunday, XXth of September, at the Trafalgar Square Pitcher and Piano (opposite Kudos). This will be from 7.30 to 9.30 p.m.

If you are in the London area on the XXth, please do drop by. :)

Prior to the drinks thingey, Jonny and I will be going to Molly Moggs at the junction of Old Compton Street and Charing Cross Road for Ms. Julie Paid’s delightful cabaret, from about 3.30 to 6.30. Please feel free to join us there too if you are interested.

We must keep in touch ok? If you are coming to Singapore, please email me or call me at XXXXXXXX and I will try to take you around. :)

Hugz,
Wei.

P.S. If you have a blog, I would love to know about it. Mine’s http://thethirdwei.blogspot.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares