人散庙门灯火尽,却寻残梦独多时

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Updates

  • This blog post return to Singapore: the plan is that I will put up some photos of Singapore every week. Posts will be less frequent, given that I will have less time and less access to the internet. Some topics of interest to me would include: the English education system, Economics, art, etc. and I hope to find the time to write some thoughts on these.

  • We had a chat yesterday, on the times we have spent together, on the possibilities of the future, on others and other possible relationships, on what happens when I get back to Singapore. We had a good cry, and lotsa hugs. We both know that the next few months will be very hard. But we will survive.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely photos Weijie. May I wish you all the best and hope you find happiness and fulfillment. Hope you and Jonny sort everything out - he is a great guy and good for you. Please keep in touch. With love and affection from Gareth x

10:57 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares