人散庙门灯火尽,却寻残梦独多时

Sunday, October 16, 2005

Essaying?

I'm a tad restless and bored, after waiting for 3 weeks.

And feeling rather unproductive. Even though the 3 weeks has given me lots of time to meet up with old pals (Glynn, Christine, Zhongwen, Jingliu, Enzong, Kaiyang, etc), make new friends (Aaron, Ryan, Yves, Andy, Sam, Jay, etc)and kick-start a social circle.

Good news, the preliminary result for my thesis is an A. :p

And so I am thinking of re-writing it for consideration in a journal.

But, I'm only a Masters student / soon-t0-be graduate lar, so who want to publish? And my thesis was essentially mixing economics, English educational policy and history as well as philosophy of science. So which journal ah?

However, I think the experience itself of trying to submit an article could be fun. hmmm.

Anywayz, if the tutor thinks that it is not worthy of publication, then I will probably think about other possible topics, including censorship in Singapore (interest aroused by watching Lan Yu at Lido) and the inculcation of creativity in Singapore schools (Lyraine, can I take a look at your essay please?).

Coming up over the next week should be:
  • Comments on an SMU publication about Singapore's economic prospects
  • Feedback submitted to the scholarship board based on my London experience
  • The 6 photos that I submitted to BBC for the photography competition

Can anyone please suggest anything else productive for this bored me to do?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares