人散庙门灯火尽,却寻残梦独多时

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Updates galore ...

So what have I done today?
  • Gone to THT
  • Pay rent
  • Done up the CV
  • Completed most of the evaluation form
  • Tried to get tickets for Nickel Creek

Later today, I will

  • Read through the Education and Development in Asia essay, and hopefully get someone else to read it as well
  • Get the white fungus from Chinatown
  • Meet Jonny at Borders

I doubt I will

  • Go to the gym
  • Do any typing for Jonny today

Later in the week, I will

  • Go to Borough Market
  • Think about the leaving-do. It's prolly going to be two or three of them, in different venues, and for different people who do not necessarily get along.
  • Finish the evaluation form and send it off
  • Hand in the Education and Development in Asia essay
  • Do up Jonny's website

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares