人散庙门灯火尽,却寻残梦独多时

Monday, October 24, 2005

MIA: 25th October to 5th November

I'll probably not have the time to write much here over the next couple of weeks.

Jonny's here from the 25th to the 5th of the next month, and we'll be staying at my Bukit Batok place. Where there's no internet. And no phoneline. But there's air-conditioning, thank goodness.

Jonny's gonna be doing some Buddhist things, including possibly a meeting at my place. I'm slightly scared about that, but it should be do-able. A spot of spring-cleaning would definitely be warranted though.

Then, among the sights that we should be going for are: the Bird Park and the Zoo, Sentosa, Kusu Island, Bukit Timah Nature Reserve, Little India.

Jonny should also be paying a visit to people at NUS with respect to work opportunities. And maybe the Arts House and MICA.

This morning, I will be packing stuff to bring home. Some clothes definitely. Mobile charger. Batteries. Battery chargers. Brochures. A UK DVD to test on my home DVD player. Should I do a check-list?

I will also be sending in some photographs for the Changi Airport photography competition. Wish me luck! :p

mmmh. There are people I hope to keep in touch with and see soon. Ryan, hope that you're having a wonderful trip, and send me a text when you are back ok? Shane, I haven't heard anything from you for AGES, and hope you're alright in London.

Any other friends who read this blog and who are in Singapore, I should be going to Chijmes next weekend (prolly Saturday) to watch a free jazz concert thing. http://www.power98.com.sg/pages/chijazz.php Text me if you wanna come along and meet up! :)

CHIJAZZ 2005 - CHIJMES 10TH ANNUAL JAZZ FESTIVAL

Picture Sensational Jazz told in an alluring place like CHIJMES, right in the middle of the city. Chijazz 2005, the only jazz carnival worth waiting for in Singapore, marks its 10th successful year with electrifying line up and an eclectic mix of Handicraft Retail Booths and Chijmes F&B Food Tents. This year's "Jazz & d' Rest" is jointed by dynamic groupings of soulful and talented household musicians such as Jose Thomas & Eka Marina, Lewis Pragasum, Indra Ismail and young aspiring ones such as Jenny V and Beverly Morata. Their combination of Pop & Funk Jazz will definitely blow you away. This free fiesta is not to be missed.

29th October 2005, Saturday
Chijmes Fountain Court, 730pm to 10pm

30th October 2005, Sunday
Chijmes Lawn, 5pm to 930pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares