人散庙门灯火尽,却寻残梦独多时

Sunday, November 13, 2005

Facts and possibilities

The Exorcism of Emily Rose reminds one that it is very possible that there is a supernatural world out there, that it is very possible that there is God, that it is very possible that there are demons called Balliol and Lucifer.

I am an agnostic. For me, anything really is possible I guess. Which contributes to my not being in an religion. How to be a Christian, if, say, it's possible that there is reincarnation? How to be a Hindu, if, say, it's possible that the stories of the stigmata and all are true?

With regards to religion, what really is fact, and what are possibilities?

2 Comments:

Blogger Beach-yi said...

Hehe, after watching the movie, I got freaked out whenever it approaches 3 am...really..burning smells and what nots..bleah.

I really like the voice of the anthropology professor. So soothing.

9:30 pm

 
Blogger the third wei said...

i sleep like a pig, so erm, sleep through 3 am.

the anthropology professor was so cute in a quaint way. :)

10:57 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares