人散庙门灯火尽,却寻残梦独多时

Saturday, November 05, 2005

Thoughts from here and there

  1. Jonny, if I am living and working in London, then Yes would be a definite answer. mmh. How serious were you when you asked that question? I wasn't quite sure what was happening, and thought you were about to throw that rainbow thingey away.
  2. Recent blog link to Green Tyrant: a good friend's lovely blog on his gardening experiences in Canberra.
  3. Recent blog link to chelsea5manu0: stylistically rather stream of consciousness; exploration of life and introspective thought from a Christian finding his way in Singapore.
  4. The new Nike CUFF sweatband watch looks rather cool, and I just might pop over to Tangs to take a peek.
  5. I need new shoes, and the blue Weinbronner slip-on at Bata looks very nice. Though I'm considering moving away from blue in my wardrobe and choosing the strange strappy brown one instead.
  6. Saving Face, showing at Cineleisure, Plaza and Grand, is a delightful movie. Recommended for starring Joan Chen and its humour.
  7. Bought two new books at Borders: Mrs Dalloway and Freakonomics. Am I buying the books or am I really just trying to buy the time to read them?
  8. Got a B for my Singapore educational elitism essay. Have requested for the markers' comments to be mailed over. Wonder what I would think of them.
  9. I am happy with the preliminary results for my 6 MA modules, and very happy with the probable overall classification derived from these results.
  10. I want to thank Christine, Zhongwen and Wilson for their support over the past week. :)
  11. Playing Jay Zhou's song on loop, and actually quite like the song. Lyrics and translation at: http://lyraine.blogspot.com/2005/11/having-fun-not-doing-essayliterature.html
  12. This day, one year ago. Shujun's MSN read gay folks day. And then she freaked when I started talking about gay friends with her. This day, one year ago. There was a very strange car journey to see the fireworks at Alexandra Palace. An Italian, a Chinese national, a Hong Kong-er and a Singaporean. Then, a present, a future and a past. The future and the Italian are getting married in a few months, and I wish them all the best. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares