人散庙门灯火尽,却寻残梦独多时

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Wait and wait.

At first, a wait of four to five month (i.e. two to three months more of waiting) sounded just a tad too ludicrous.

But, hey, it does mean that I would have time to go around Singapore with Jon, go for a holiday somewhere with Ryan, have lots of kopi and cheesecake with Wilson and Christine and Zhongwen and all, and also go to surprise my Jonny (and attend Omar's civil partnership ceremony and my own graduation). woohoo.

Ok.

Let me tone down my optimism.

There's the money issue for one.

Regina said that she will call me shortly about my PES grading.

If A or B, I can expect myself to have to prepare for BMTC (January intake?). I will be the uncle amongst kiddos.

If C or E, it will be security clearance time for clerical positions.

If still D, then... it's still an endless wait.

I suspect that it's gonna be a B.

I was advised to demand a deadline. Should I?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares