人散庙门灯火尽,却寻残梦独多时

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Identical ...

Okay.

I was on my way back to Clementi.

Taking the train, and finally got a seat at Tiong Bahru.

Sat down, and thought about stuff. Stuff including boys of course.

And then ...

I slipped out of daydreamland.

And realised that the two guys in front of me were both gazing at their mobiles.

That both of them had the same mobiles.

And the same spikey hairstyle.

And both were wearing sandals.

And tattered jeans.

And dark coloured shirts.

And slouched over in the same position.

And then ...

I realised that they were twins!

Goodness gracious. I've never seen two twins not only look identical, but also dress and behave similar before.

It's very sweet.

2 Comments:

Blogger tausarpiah said...

sweet ah .... sheesh if it was me i would find it oddly sinister hahaha

2:43 am

 
Blogger akikonomu said...

Yes, it's very sweet, but they're not committing twincest =D

11:59 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares