人散庙门灯火尽,却寻残梦独多时

Friday, December 02, 2005

Prime II

I wonder whether I was meant to watch Prime, and somehow mentally prepare myself for today.

We will always strive to remain in each other's life.

I dislike this ending. But I accept it.

And I appreciate it for being amicable, for being reasoned, for being realistic, and yet at the same time also for being hopeful.

I feel a bit like the David character in Prime.

The reasons for the ending, it should be relatively apparent to friends who read my blog.

Don't worry about me. I'm ok.

It hurts quite a bit for me to stop thinking of Jonny as my better half.

But thinking of Jonny as among the best of my pals for life will always make me smile.

And the memories... oh, the memories. :)

The memories will be harder for other boys to overcome, than any ruler I brandish to slap their wrists. :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares