人散庙门灯火尽,却寻残梦独多时

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Mati how?

A morbid topic perhaps. Perhaps especially at the age of 23. But anything can happen, so ...

Mati how?

Something simple lor.

I don't want a religious funeral. A secular and short one. Definitely don't want all the bells and chanting typical of a traditional Singaporean Chinese funeral.

Then, burial or cremation? I'm a bit more scared of the latter, but I realise that it is much more practical. Therefore, that is what I prefer.

Then, the ashes put where?

Don't want Mt Vernon, or even the Mandai place. I don't want some strange altar of the Singaporean Chinese sort either.

I think I might like my ashes to be distributed into little little vases. Friends and family who want a portion can have a little vase, to do as they wish. Maybe even people I don't know.

Maybe a bit of the ashes to be poured into the river Thames, where the OXO pier is.

Maybe a bit scattered at Russell Square. A bit at the National Orchid Garden.

Maybe a bit scattered at places I have never been to before.

I like the idea of being here, there, everywhere and nowhere.

Maybe a bit hidden in a corner of someone's storeroom.

Or somebody else's library.

Hopefully I would have friends and loved ones who will carry out these wishes. :p

hehe. People, tell me what you might do with an ickle pot of moi. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger bubblene said...

ehhh???? =P
hrmm.. i guess this must be you. ;-) i met you yesterday, hor? is this you??? hahahaz... =P
for me, i want to be cremated and distributed into the sea! =D yay~! for the fishes to eat.... hurhur.. no lah..
I want to be cremated, and thrown into the sea, 'cos only then will I feel really free! ;-) *i think*
hmmm... if i have identified the wrong person, tell me kkz? not sure if this is the correct blog.. *bleah* =P followed the link via ZW's... =P

10:54 am

 
Blogger the third wei said...

mmh. yeap. i think it is me. :P welcome. :)

10:04 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares