人散庙门灯火尽,却寻残梦独多时

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Friends and boys

As usual, I have been doing even more thinking. As urbspedestre has said, it might be a sign of immaturity, this thinking too much of mine. Ok lar, I know there're rapidly diminishing marginal benefits to thinking. But, aiya, thinking is me lar.

Brokeback Mountain spoke loads about the loneliness of gay men and their thwarted love.

But I'm not lonely. Heck, I'm not even alone.

I have so many friends already, and I have such wonderful times with them.

Yummy CNY dinner at Christine's on Sat. Lovely and chirpy time at Harry's with wonderful pals on Fri. Relaxed, unstressful experiences at Tantric with the gurls on Saturdays.

I've got tonnes of friends to catch up and hang out with, from school and uni and the army.

And a loving and caring family.

All of which I am thankful for. :)

*Muaks* to all my pals and family.

I'm enjoying life.

With or without a boy.

Why fret over boys then? When I should already be happy with what I have.

P.S.

But of course, as sbd just called a minute or so ago, to see how I am and to have a short chat on the phone, I'm absolutely delighted now. :p

2 Comments:

Blogger Peace said...

Cool blog. Glad to see another Singaporean around. Nice meeting you.

12:00 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Brokeback Mountain spoke loads about the loneliness of gay men and their thwarted love."

Huh?!

I thought it was about Cowboys in Montana!

:-P

Now, Lonely Japanese Cowboys in Osaka - THAT, I Might watch... but Heath 'It's funny how my role as Casanova "I'll shag anything FEMALE with a pulse" has come out right after Brokeback Mountain, donchathink?' Ledger and Wassisname together onscreen?

Pass...

2:48 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares