人散庙门灯火尽,却寻残梦独多时

Saturday, February 11, 2006

Maturity

Whatever it is, he definitely has the mark of a successful person. Enthusiastic, eager to talk to people, inquisitive and thoughtful, ambitious, smart and all that sorta thing. Also got the temperament.

It's quite amazing how people have developed over the years. :)

But I think I'm still the erratic eccentric.

Or as someone put it, the loudthink softspeak person.

Still very immature.

Woof! :)

But I've changed in aspects, perhaps major ones.

Once (1997) I was ISTJ, now I'm probably INTP.

1 Comments:

Blogger city_walker said...

what does maturity mean? how does it manifest itself?

well... things aren't so straight forward, but aint so very grey either...

perhaps a more mature person is one who thinks, but maybe it is someone who also tries not to think too much..

7:13 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares