人散庙门灯火尽,却寻残梦独多时

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Jitters

Just now, I was trying on my new No. 4s for the first time. This time, they're of the right size, and it's a lot easier to fold those sleeves.

Am feeling a bit jittery of late. Sortov on the rebound kinda feeling, though I've never really had a rebound and there's nothing to rebound from at this present moment.

A bit needy too.

Sometimes a bag of nerves.

I don't know whether it's some psychological thing: my essential tremors are back - my fingers are twitching; my hips hurt; my heels hurt big time; it's harder to breathe (this is prolly caused by the haze).

So if I look like I need a hug, well, actually, I do. Gimme one. :)

Or more than one.

Well, Tekong, I'm coming.

Let's hope it's gonna be a positive experience.

The E in L.I.V.E

;)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow. well, this is late, but *hugs*

i hope your BMT is fine. Be positive and the experience will be positive.

12:49 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares