人散庙门灯火尽,却寻残梦独多时

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Kite

Today, for some reason, I feel like a kite. Not stuck in a tree, still flying, not really wanting to land.

But it seems like the string has snapped and I'm just flying aimlessly.

Today, for some reason, I feel like I need to be re-attached to some string or ribbon or a hand, that I need some grounding, someone I have the option to come home and come back to.

It's not going to happen any time soon, I think. haha. Maybe I'm too picky. Or maybe I'm too scared, and run away from the possibilities that I might crave. Or maybe it's just too difficult to find someone who really excites me, and whom I really feel comfy with. It has happened before, haha, maybe it only happens once in a life-time.

So for now, I'll drift, like I do in Tantric and Tabz, doing my own thing, having the amazing company of friends.

Maybe I'm the kite in Stef Sun's song.

Maybe I want to be reined in.

I don't really know.

Who does? :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares