人散庙门灯火尽,却寻残梦独多时

Monday, August 01, 2005

Concerts

I have never been to a pop concert in London before. Rather strangely, I have been to a classical concert, in support of Florian, who was performing in the Crouch End Festival Chorus at the Royal Festival Hall.

Just yesterday, I saw an act that I actually want to go see: Maroon 5. They are performing in Belfast. And so they must be performing in London as well. Sadly, tickets have been sold out, so the only ways to get them would be to go to ebay, try one of those broking agencies or beg the ticket tout. I've not very willing to do any of these. Especially when tickets are 64 pounds a piece on ebay. Siao ah.

Guess what though? Ran a search on ticketmaster, and even better! Nickel Creek is performing at a nice cozy venue in Piccadilly in the second week of September. For 14 pounds!!! wheeeeheeeee!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares