人散庙门灯火尽,却寻残梦独多时

Monday, January 02, 2006

双对

Basically, there's this fortune-telling game that my dear cousin introduced me to. It's actually a bit like solitaire, so one has to think and keep one's eyes open.

The first time I took it, it said that I would be in a stressful situation and also that someone would try to help me with it, but to little avail. This sounds very much like the polygraph ordeal.

Today, I tried it for the second time, to kinda see how 2006 would be like.

The cards I got were:
A pair of '2's with a 4
A pair of '2's with a K
A King

And tada, this was the prediction my oracular cousin made based on these cards:

A: 双双对对: I would get into this.

B: 四面八方: Love is this.

C: 贵人: This will help me achieve A.

D: The 贵人 fella will be successful in ensuring that A happens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares