人散庙门灯火尽,却寻残梦独多时

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Yummy challenge up ahead

Posting soon.

Will call next week to fix the date of the next interview.

If I wasn't hallucinating and if I didn't heard wrongly, the suggested posting sounds interestingly challenging.

Whoooppeeee!!

:)

Ah well.

I better dampen my optimism a bit.

I'm never that lucky.

Let's see, huh? :)

................................

Update:

There prolly has been a miscommunication.

*sighz*

Oh gawd. I am SO paranoid.

But then one would be paranoid right?

If one has to go to that-place-which-cannot-be-found AGAIN, to do that-thing-that-shouldn't-researched-upon.

Bah!

Do they think my gaiety is a lie?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

They are probably wondering what an 'Athetist' is as well. :o)

1:49 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares