人散庙门灯火尽,却寻残梦独多时

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Stuff

Ok. I've made just one resolution for this year. To take better care of my gums. I've had enough of bleeding gums. And I'm sure, so has the dentist, who said my teeth were alright, but my gums.....

So.

What has happened thus far in 2006?

True to form, I have been writing dates wrongly. 1st Jan 2005, 020105 ...

Have been to Tantric, and realised a few things: a) I'm relatively boring. b) I'm 'a-stylish'. c) Unlike in London where the drunk people are usually fellow alcohol-intolerant Asians, in Singapore, the ones staggering out are the ang mohs. (Ok, there was a rather small sample size.)

I've been to Kino with H, and found a lovely compilation of Maniam's poetry. Met up with EZ as well, before he set off for training in Brunei.

I've had spicy Thai food, and survived.

I've spoken to Jonny on the phone for over two hours. Talked about boys, friends and more stuff.

I've watched Family Stone with Wilson and Christine. I give the movie 5 stars out of 7.

I've gone to the Times bookfair at the Expo, and resisted temptation successfully.

I've called CPC to harass Pte Ng about my posting.

I've been to my granny's for my grandpa's death anniversary thingey. Where and when I did that fortune-telling thing.

I've been to the gym. And ached in my calves and back for a day after.

I am eating bak kua now. Yummy!

1 Comments:

Blogger bubblene said...

bleahh..
why u leave so early on new year's eve.. else would have gotten to see you... bleahhh... :P

9:10 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares