人散庙门灯火尽,却寻残梦独多时

Sunday, January 08, 2006

It's raining cheesecakes ...

... I wish.

It's been raining 24/7 for the past day though.

And I'm sure the world outside is very very wet.

I'm been sleeping loads. Thanks in part to that rowing machine thing at the gym.

And now I've got a craving for cheesecakes.

I've got covered-walkway-shelter all the way to Citylink tcc, where they have superb Oreo cheesecake.

But I'm also too lazy. So far to go lar.

By myself some more.

So some cake from Prima Deli (5 minutes walk from where I am now) might just have to do.

Imperfect substitute, but hey!

I wonder whether there was cake at gege's ceremony. hmm.

Ladida.

Babsybopsies!

2 Comments:

Blogger tausarpiah said...

i got cheesecake .... but itz i made one lah ... mebbe not as good as tcc

1:06 am

 
Blogger bubblene said...

me love oreo cheesecake too! :P
yay~! let's go pig out together next time! =D

10:10 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares