人散庙门灯火尽,却寻残梦独多时

Sunday, December 10, 2006

What Wei Wants

Yo, I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want

I don't need to be wanted.

I want to be wanted.

If I am with someone, I want it to be because we wanted and want each other, not because we ended up being together.

I don't really understand myself, and I don't expect others to understand me.

I am one person and I am many persons - friendly and cold, affectionate and clinical, shy and confident, silly and intellectual, chirpy and broody, mature and naive, open and closed, young and old, corny and serious, whole and incomplete, fresh and numb, pessimistic and hopeful, observant and 'blur'.

I am a loner and I like people.

I know what I am doing and I am lost.

I want the past back and I look forward to the future.

I am simple and complex.

I want to want myself as the one person and as many persons.

I want to be wanted as the one person and as many persons.

I had that once.

And if fate permits, some day, maybe I'll have what I want again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares