人散庙门灯火尽,却寻残梦独多时

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Boot camp thoughts

Do I look like an exorcist? Why wake me up at 2 am to go to the loo? Even if really got ghosts, I'll just go 'Huh?' and go back to sleep lor. ZZZZ.

But I do have sweet blood, apparently. With me around, the mozzies won't touch you.

__________________________________________________

I find it rather disturbing that someone's teaching Soka chants to others, and telling them to use it for personal gain, e.g. to get a girl to strip, to pass an exam, etc.

__________________________________________________

Most people would consider it unfair if the majority is punished for the actions of a minority, esp if the minority go scot-free.

Then, surely, it's even more unfair if a minority is punished for the actions of the majority, esp if the majority go scot-free.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares