人散庙门灯火尽,却寻残梦独多时

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Black out + Bus ride = 2 X Inspiration

Alamak.

I am so unfit.

Today go to the 800 metre track. Run 800 metres. Run 3 min. Then cannot make it already.

Black out. Head spin. Off balance. Out of breath.

Then stop already lor. Don't know how to do 2.4 already.

Resisted the urge to cab home after the run. Which was a very good thing.

Coz I usually get good ideas after I black out, and during bus rides.

This time, both happened, so double the power hor!

You see, I have been feeling that I've been harassing my friends to keep me company, in-so-doing being a rather big nuisance to them.

I'm also aware that I have a lot of time to think. And thinking hor... is sometimes not very good. Think then imagine then get upset over nothing. Laggy best.

So ....

I decided that I must find something to do.

I could study something. Maybe a diploma. Maybe a Masters. I think Lasalle-SIA got an MA in Art History, dunno whether got part-time course or not. Lyraine, what do you think? The problem though with studying is that must pay money. NSFs got what money?

I could also volunteer. I have been putting AfA off for some time, should call them up hor.

I could work. Teach tuition is a good idea. hmmm. Occupy time, earn money oso.

I am very keen on a particular job. But first I must research on whether it's actually available, and then bug the guys to give me the job. I don't mind not being paid, just as long as I get to meet people. woohoo! Attempting to get this job will be my project for this week!! Yeeha!

2 Comments:

Blogger christine said...

hmm.. serious?.. ok set... we go do it..

:)

8:15 am

 
Blogger christine said...

erm.. can do part time or not huh??

i got work leh.. so do you

8:23 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares