人散庙门灯火尽,却寻残梦独多时

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Wassup?

Ok.

I've been reading Kate Fox's Watching the English. I thoroughly recommend, if only for the feeling that this book is thoroughly English in humour and disposition.

I've been responding to comments on the LSE on the MINDEF eforums.

I've been hanging out at Backstage and Mox and Tantric.

I've been following the elections results.

I've stopped reading the papers after the elections.

I want to go watch Da Vinci Code.

I don't want to go Towel Club.

I don't want to go watch Shakespeare.

I am going to the Newater Visitor Centre this morning.

I am going to read and critique on the assumptions for a business plan.

I am going to research on where I may go with my airmiles.

I am going to consider getting JoNny over with the airmiles, esp. if I can't take leave.

I'm going to curb any jealosy and take deep breaths.

I am considering getting a tanktop.

I'm excited about tonight's American Idol.

I love the dance programme 'So you think you can dance'.

I am listening to Geek In The Pink.

I am going to be late for work.

:p

1 Comments:

Blogger christine said...

ok with da vinci code and x men

aspects of love?? instead?

and no with the tanktop

10:09 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares