人散庙门灯火尽,却寻残梦独多时

Monday, May 22, 2006

ladida

Stop thinking about what you want in the future. Instead, try visualising that it is manifested in your life right now. That small change in your attitude can make all the difference when it comes to some cherished goals. - Aquarius, 22nd May 2006

My brain seems to be wired differently at the moment.

What do I want in the future? What do I want now? What do I need in the future? What do I want now?

I don't really know, and I realise, I'm not that fussed about it.

I've got an good job - I do complain about bits of it, but I'm also quite thankful.

I'm neither alone nor lonely. Not enough time and space to be either really.

I see people I like, but don't really feel any desperate need to grab them. Nor do I feel jealous when they are taken up, maybe happy for them, sometimes a tad amused, sometimes a bit worried.

I'm actually quite happy. Or at least not unhappy.

Though I guess, a backrub for my sore shoulders would always make me a tad happier. :p

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am back in Sg tomorrow for a few days, so I might rub your tired shoulders - for a fee of course, since we must keep it 'above board'!

11:50 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares